Monday, June 1, 2009

The last couple months at LaNa!

I've been MIA lately as I was working fast and furiously on the 3rd Annual Art for the Cure of Cystic Fibrosis in memory of my sister, Robyn. More details to come on that event, but in the meantime enjoy some pics from LaNa the last couple of months...

Green coats... Going high class...
Strawberries, goat cheese, and fresh basil on baguette...
Lilacs from my yard...
Lola near my flowering plum tree...I wonder who will be taller next year?
Tulips from my yard...
One of the first bbq's of the season...
Yummy turkey burgers with dried cranberries and goat cheese...
One of the first bbq's of the season... One of my new fave beers...Orange Blossom...
Old German Potato Salad...if you're from the area - you understand!
More images of my lamp shade by Lady of the Lamp...

No comments: