Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Photo hall?

I'm in love, love, love with photography!  Whether I'm taking photographs, admiring those taken by friends, or reminiscing over old family pics, I just can't get enough!

At LaNa, we have a "family" photo wall with some of our favorite family members and friends.  I often pause to admire the smiles and good times...especially those pictures that include my sister, Robyn, who passed away in 2008. 

With SO MANY great wedding photos, I'm having a hard time picking and choosing which ones to add to the wall that is getting pretty full.  I stumbled upon this photograph today and was really excited!  Why?  Because I wondered as the years go by how I could keep adding photos to our space and still look organized.  This photograph is my inspiration!


Elle Decor


No comments: