10. Hijinks and shenanigans!
9. Being able to discuss the important topics covered in UsWeekly and People Magazine.
8. Inside jokes.
7. Spending hours at a bar drinking and laughing.
6. Monthly girls' dinner.
5. Memories of all the crazy trips we took before becoming old and boring.
4. Having someone who will always tell you the truth, including which guy isn't worth it and which outfit isn't all that flattering.
3. Sharing the gory details of pregnancy, childbirth and the stress of parenting with someone who truly understands what you're going through.
2. Being able to pick up the phone or meet for dinner after many months of not seeing each other and picking up right where you left off.
1. Knowing girlfriends for so long you can't remember your life without them and having a thousand funny stories and memories to last a lifetime.
Here are some of my fave times captured in photos with Miranda! Love and miss you tons!
|Go Giants, Lou Seal, and Vida Blue!|
|Bay to Breakers|
|My 33rd bday at Northstar|
|Hikers with Hangovers!|