Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Top Ten Project: Girlfriends

This top ten list comes from my good friend Carol (aka CB).  Carol is one fun friend!  She loves throwing parties and social gatherings as much as me and you're bound to have a great time with her in your presence.  Plus, besides being a fun partner in crime, she's got a heart of gold.  We used to both live in SF and had some great times and stories together.  Now, we're off the west coast and not able to hang like the old days.  Love and miss you CB!


10. You get me!
9. Somehow you can talk me into doing something, even when I am down and don't want to do anything.
8. Exploring new places.
7. Hiking and chatting.
6. Hiking and chatting.
6. Truth in shopping, you'll tell me if something looks like crap
5. Brunch on Sunday.
4. Going out dancing!
3. Milestones - moves, weddings/marriages, kids, careers, etc.
2. Roadtrips & vacations.
1. I can call you anytime night or day to celebrate or cry my eyes out.


Carol sporting a cool hat at her annual Croquet Party in Golden Gate Park!

Academy Awards Party in the Castro benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

A day at the horse races!

Wine tasting in Sonoma - yum!

No comments: